Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Today is Halloween, it is my favorite holiday and of course I am spending it studying. Taking on a 15 hr work load for classes, add in the fact that it's expected to put in 2 hours of study time per credit hour, there's another 30 for a grand total of 45 expected hours of school work. That's a full time job there, plus I work about 20 hours a week at Hobby Lobby and try to squeeze in time for my second job which is very much come when you can (which is hardly ever, I will admit). Needless to say, I am getting burnt out, but I have to keep pushing onward.


Not that I'm trying to complain, I am very lucky to have supportive parents who are helping me go to school instead of being pushed into working a full-time minimum wage job. And I have been able to find time to do festive Halloween stuff like my pumpkin above, my Batgirl costume, and Halloween hair bows.



Happy Halloween! I'm gonna try and finish my studying so maybe I can watch a spooky movie tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment