Sunday, June 30, 2013

Horimono - Marvel Heroic (June 19)

Not gonna write a letter this time, we left at a weird place so it will have to wait until this Wednesday when I get to play Horimono again. That Wednesday I was handed a tweaked Iron Man power set. The GM, knowing me so well, figured that a gold early version of Iron Man's costume was the shiniest thing in the room and the thing I would most likely go for. One of her distinctions is 'Ooo Shiny!' and I have been known to poke and/or take shiny things in this GMs games. The last of these games was a World of Darkness Hunter campaign.

So, having fulfilled my 10xp by deciding to "get back into the game" by stealing from S.H.I.E.L.D. I spent that xp to unlock the powerset, thereby making it work for my character. Now Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Game is a story based game, you can get away with just about anything as long as you have a good explanation about it and roll really well, so I've been contemplating as to how exactly Horimono would power the Iron Man suit... which needs to be renamed soon because it's hers now. I added a limit to both the mutant power set and the Iron Man armor where I have to turn off one power set to use the other. Makes sense and I think it makes things fair to the other players. So that would leave her black magic tattoo. She is a mystic expert and so it would make sense that she could tap into her powerset some how to power it, but it can't be too draining to merit me having to buy a multi attack. The other option is that she took it to White Dwarf, the former super villain who is a rival to Stark Enterprises, and had him tweak it so that it would work for her but then I'm still stuck with the question of how it works. How does Warmachine power his armor?

Well, I still have a few days to contemplate this issue plus come up with a whole new milestone list for my super thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment