Friday, June 7, 2013

Marvel Heroic - Horimono (June 5)

Dear Papa,

You know being registered sucks. We are at the beck and call of SHIELD, bunch of jerks. At least I've got some stuff from the President's desk to make it feel like last time they sent us on a milk run, I at least got "tipped". I can hear the "atta girl" now. So maybe it was just a few things, the fact that I was able to slip in take something and later be in the same room with not only the owner of said something but the rest of my "team" too. I say "team" because, well let's face it, the majority of my team are former "super villains," myself included. I know you're rolling your eyes now, with my powers I am totally considered a super villain. I am. Really.


So back to SHIELD... today they announced that we were going to apprehend Spider-Man. Supposedly he's a traitor. He's registered but he helped other supers avoid the forced registration. Basically I think he's running a Registration Underground Railroad and apparently this must be stopped. Whatever. I have nothing against Spidey but I can't really argue. Then they hand us these freaking guns that the bullets are designed to shut down his powers. They freaking have these? Apparently each bullet is worth half a mil but it's tailored specifically to Spider-Man. He's got SHIELD breathing down his neck, it doesn't seem fair to take off with this gun and sell it to somebody. The rich former super-villain in our group... his name escapes me right now, FedEx's his gun to his headquarters to reverse engineer it. Maybe I'll visit his place when he's done figuring it out and working out the government tweaks.

So Stonewall, our Nightcrawler look alike who always has a bad joke... kind of like Spidey, anyway he teleports us where we need to go. Arrive on a roof top and miraculously there is Spider-Man in his angsty black suit fighting Hydroman, Boomerang, and Shocker. It becomes an issue of do we just let them take each other out, do we wait until Spider-Man's won and then take him out, or shoot Spider-man now and watch? Hey, I know what you're thinking but again super-villains.



Anyway we make the right decision and decide to fight with Spider-man against the 3 goons. We each take a shot. I decide that I'm going to take on Shocker. I use my black magic tattoo and fire a dart that nearly knocks him out. He throws an attack at all of us and we avoid it, I do it so well that I counter-attack with another dart and he's down for the count. Booyah!

The others are made short work of. Sgt Spectre shoots Spidey with the gun but it only grazes him so him losing his powers will be slow. The Sgt. gets trapped in a web and let me say this now, Spidey can take quite a bit of punches... and dodge them too. It's unreal. Stonewall drops Hydroman onto of Spidey and then the elf in the group uses his magic to make an ice cage. The last villain in our group, the rich guy... oh yeah, White Dwarf, starts a freaking monologue! He's pretty good at it though and Spider-man just gives up. Just like that! Lame.

We go back to SHIELD and then nothing. We don't get handed anything to do. I get bored so I start poking around SHIELD. I kind of break into their Armory. Hey, it happens. Anyways, I gotta get going and send this before they try to screen it or something. They might make me return what I borrowed...

あなたを愛して 
Love You,

Yoko

No comments:

Post a Comment